Therapy in Praxis is specifically equipped in order to fulfil any consultation needs, including the following;
- In-House Assessment, Intervention, and Training Consultation Resources
- Four dedicated specialist Sensory Integration rooms.
- Neuro rehabilitation gym including a treadmill, cross trainer, Concept2 Rower, kettle bells, medicine balls, weights.
- Two Universal Exercise Units (UEU) with bungee cords to enable Spider Therapy sessions (in combination with the TheraSuit Method)
- A dedicated training room with full technical specification including overhead projector and interactive whiteboard, to suit up to 60 delegates.
- A dedicated parent- child engagement therapy room.
Additional resources within and outside of the clinic setting;
- Facilities and equipment to support video micro-analysis of session/ observation footage.
- Facilities and equipment to provide specific and individualised programme DVD's to support home/school/ other setting-based programmes.
- Fully portable research centre equipment, including suspension frames, swings, physical play equipment, weights, toys, games.
- Centre - and home-based Interactive Metronome units (IM/ IM-Home), The Listening Programme units (TLP), Integrated Listening Systems units (iLs), TalkTools and oral motor equipment, TheraSuit, INPP.
- Standardised assessment kits including the Sensory Integration and Praxis Test, ADOS-2 and ADI-R, and a broad range of assessments for cognition and perception evaluations, working memory evaluations, self-efficacy and self-concept evaluations, movement and coordination evaluations, visual and auditory perceptual evaluations, and many other specialist assessments as required.
- Portable mini-Rebounders for a Rebound Therapy.